Saturday, February 27, 2010

And Gus is TWO! How Did That Happen?

So, three weeks ago today, my little bear turned two! I just can't believe it!

We had a very small party with family and just a few friends. Originally, I'd intended to have a big party for him, but we had a change of plans and we put together a small celebration at the last minute. Of course, a party isn't a party without a favor, so we passed out Lolli-PUPS to go with our theme.
And, a puppy cake! Got to love the Publix Bakery. And yes, this cake was mostly all frosting. I'm not sure I got an actual piece of cake with my frosting.
The sweet two-year-old still talks about his puppy cake.
Happy Birthday, Dear Gussy Bear! Happy Birthday to you!
Sam was a BIG help opening presents. Presents? We did put no gifts on the evite, but nobody paid any attention to that.
Finally, it wouldn't be a birthday without just a little more puppy cake (frosting) and Cheerios before Night-Night!
Oh, Babiest Boy, we love you so much. You are sunshine and delight each and every day of our lives and these past two years have been a dream -- a dream that moves much, much too fast, but a sweet, wonderful Gus-filled dream.











No comments: