Last night, Gus wanted me to help him build a train track. So, he grabbed my hand and dragged me with surprising strength over to the track pieces. "Go, Mommy," he said as he pulled me along. He then pointed to the floor, "Sit." He repeated "sit" until I complied and then he said, "Good Boy, Mommy." He's so funny! He says the most amusing things. One of his favorite things to say is, "Ride in Daddy's car/truck/boat" or "Where Daddy go?". When Gus does have the opportunity to ride in Daddy's truck (his most favorite activity) he is so happy and will tell you all about it all day!
Today, Sam was playing with a garbage truck and Gus wanted to play with it too. I took Gus to the truck drawer and showed him all the other trucks he could play with. After I pulled out about six or seven of them he said, "Thank you, Mommy" with the sweetest sound of true appreciation in his deep little voice.
Tomorrow, Sam plans on having a lemonade stand and I've sent out email requests in hopes that we'll have some lemonade purchasers.
Every day is an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment